Our vision is to digitalize the German health care market and develop new solutions to improve customer experience. Everything we do is focused on our customers and partners to create the best solutions for their needs. We are a technology and data-driven Start-Up with financial backing from a major corporate player. To this end, our decisions are entrepreneurial and fact-based. We consistently implement our plans – using advanced digital or analogue methods.
You will be given the freedom and the support, but also the responsibility – to successfully implement your ideas. We stand for innovative thinking and fresh ideas. We are active, curious, courageous, smart, clever, keen and always there for you. WE ARE OnBoard! Are you?
- Play an active role developing solutions in an industry ready for disruption
- Write new and further development of the complex frontend solutions using e.g. Vue.js and backend development using e.g. Go that your peers praise for its elegance and readability.
- Develop data-driven and value-oriented products, work closely with our clients and bring ideas to life
- Regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better
- Propose, design and test applications to ensure data quality and systems reliability
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- You have a degree in Computer Science (similar technical field of study) or equivalent practical experience in software development.
- You have fundamental knowledge in working in a cloud environment (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud).
- You have first experience in working with a serverless architecture
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases & time-series database is a plus
- You have knowledge in service-oriented-architecture, event-driven programming, single-page applications, micro-services, and message queues are your strengths.
- You have knowledge in test automation and tools / libraries to use
- You have excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written), German being a plus.
- Last but not least you have passion for all kind of technologies with a strong team player spirit.
Perks at work:
- Innovation: You will be working at the frontline in a growing health care market. You will choose your own device using state-of-the-art-technologies
- Autonomy: We have an open-door working culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged and working hours are flexible.
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries together with employer funded pension, flexible working hours, additional holidays and public transport ticket subsidy
- Location: Our office is located in the digital heart of Düsseldorf (Medienhafen). In walking distance, there are many great restaurants/bars (with lunch allowance)
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation and the visa process to ensure a smooth move
To all recruitment agencies: Naontek does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Naontek employees or any other organization location. Naontek is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.